Certified Business Coach
At BCC we’re on a mission to help business owners earn the paycheck they deserve, increase money in the bank, and avoid burnout. We believe that incremental transformation (both in life and work) lead to big rewards. Let's dig in!
A world where businesses are run with a people-first approach grounded in equity and inclusion.
Adventure: Our work leads with curiosity to seek out creative growth strategies in a fun way.
Integrity: At our core, we are honest and ethical, respectful and trusting in all things.
Inclusion: As the African Proverb goes, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Sustainability and growth is the long game. How do you bring your team and community along in the process?
Collaboration: Our work by its very nature is about connection, teamwork, and the flexibility to pivot when something is just not working.
Courage: At the core of our work, we are open to, being vulnerable and taking risks. the courage to be guided by intuition.
Amanda Bedell, Principle Consultant
Amanda has spent over 15 years in the marketing and public relations fields working with multi-million dollar nonprofits and in the entertainment industry. In between, she launched and subsequently sold a brick and mortar and manufacturing food business. Her intimate knowledge of business merged with her marketing and communication experience creates a holistic approach to business growth. Her work centers around workplace culture, internal systems, marketing strategy, and public relations.
- Masters of Business Administration from Western Governor's University (March 2021)
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses entrepreneurial support program graduate, facilitated by Babson College, in Boston, Massachusetts (Spring 2016)
- Dare to Lead (TM) trained by Dr. Brene Brown's course work (January 2020)
- Certified Gallup Strengths Finder Coach (January 2021). My top 10 are Strategic, Arranger, Communication, Self Assurance, Belief, Responsibility, Empathy, Achiever, Developer, Includer
- Arts Fund Board Leadership trained (March 2020)
- Visit LinkedIn for my complete work history.